In order to protect our Peering infrastructe, our members are required to follow the rules listed below:
- A member must not point default route at any other member.
- Private AS numbers must not be used.
- ARP proxy must be disabled.
- Internal L3/L3 protocols must be disabled DHCP, CDP, MOP, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, (R)STP, VTP, any kind of L2 keep alive.
- A member may in no way interfere with traffic to/from any other member.
- On the Peering VLAN, only ethertypes 0x0800 (IPv4), 0x08dd (IPv6) and 0x0806 (ARP) are permitted.
- A member should not advertise our internet exchange address space to any other network.
Become an Internet Exchange Peering Member
When you become an Internet Exchange Peering Member you will agree to:
- You are a network owner with an own ASN who wants to peer with others or you just like to use a Layer 2 VLAN
- You need at least one IPv4 /24 and IPv6 /48 (optional).
- You will provide us valid informations (company name, company website, contact and peering details).
- You will respect all Members and Partners and use the Internet Exchange with care.